Yes, we’re open – Curbside service only!
We’re also going Handshake Free during the COVID-19 outbreak. Waves, purrs, and barks are still welcome!
Still Offering – CURBSIDE SERVICES
West Towne Vet Center remains fully open for regular and urgent care and grooming appointments for current and new patients following all state and local guidelines. Please follow these general guidelines to help us keep you and your pet safe during your time with us.
1. Bring your pet on a leash or in a carrier.
– Please keep them secured until we are able to meet with you.
2. Please stay in your car and wear a mask when we approach.
– This allows us to maintain a safe distance for yours (and our) safety.
3. Keep your cell phone line open.
– We will need to be able to reach you to discuss treatment plans/appointment details
4. If you or a family member are sick, please reschedule.
– Please help keep us healthy so we can keep caring for pets!
5. Plan for a slightly longer visit than normal
– Extra disinfection procedures and time on the phone means appointments may run longer than normal.
We appreciate your patience as we all adapt to this situation. Thank you all and stay safe during these difficult times!
– WTVC Staff
West Towne Veterinary Center strives to make your pet’s experience as stress-free as possible. If you have any questions, our contact information is below.